Blanket Warmer: 105 Litre Benchtop
The small compact design of the 105 Litre range allows this cabinet to be installed freestanding on a benchtop or in a tight space. The cabinet is modular and is available as a single or stacked combination unit.
Reduce the risk of hypothermic reaction, post-operative discomfort and stress in patients. Blankets are gently heated to restore body temperature post-surgery and to assist thermo-regulation. Blanket warming cabinets are recommended for Recovery, Maternity, General Ward, Specialist and Intensive Care Units.
- Stainless steel construction with insulation cavity, exterior surface cool to touch
- Double glazed doors for inventory monitoring
- Capacity for up to 6 standard blankets
- Over-heat protection and temperature lock out
- Fan assisted convection heating
- Single cabinets can be converted to combination units
- Versatility. Cabinets can be supplied with 4 non-marking castors (fixed, swivel and lockable)
- Multipurpose installation. Wall mounted, freestanding or bench
- Facilities with limited space
- Day surgeries - GP Clinics
- Aged Care
- Facilities with low demand
- Flexible solution
Malmet has added a benchtop warming cabinet to the existing warming cabinet family of products. As with all Malmet products the 105 Litre warming cabinet comes with a 2-year parts and labour warranty* For further information contact your local Business Development Manager or Customer Service.