Washer Disinfectors: WDF-3020 - Utensil Washer Front Loading
With options to create a workflow that suits your clinical environment, the WDF is spacious on the inside and a space-saver on the outside. When it comes to design and functionality in the DUR space, the WDF is an asset to inventory with benefits for clinical staff, maintenance personnel and engineers.
This functionality, teamed with easy, streamlined operation, makes the WDF a practical addition to any clinical setting that requires a reliable, high capacity washer disinfector.
- Front loading accessibility: The WDF frees up bench space for waist-height work or storage for easier workflow.
- Easy to read controls for simple operation: Streamlined controls allow the user to see indicators for operation status and temperature, faults, and door open/close - with speed and ease.
- Independently microbiologically tested by a NATA certified laboratory: you can rely on the same gold standard in infection prevention that Malmet is known for.
- Operation controls set to suit your inventory: Minimising your risk of accidental stock damage.
- No venting or external hot water required: for smarter, more efficient DUR design options.
Designed with people in mind the WDF fit and functionality is all about people; making life simpler for care staff and managers, easier for designers, and hassle-free for maintenance staff. But most of all, ensuring reliable, safe care for patients and residents when it comes to utensil processing.
- 95-5000 - Storage Cabinet (Plinth)
- 95-5005 - Storage Cabinet (Side)
- 95-5010 - Utensil Basket