Specialised Hospital Equipment
Malmet manufacture a range of blanket and fluid warming cabinets, as well as instrument and anaesthetic drying cabinets to suit Maternity wards, Theatre, CSSD, Specialist, Intensive Care Units and Day Surgeries.
Malmet Blanket and Fluid Warming Cabinets
Malmet supplies a comprehensive range of blanket and fluid warming cabinets, available as stand alone, wall recessed, on castors or as combination units.
- Stainless steel construction with insulation cavity, exterior surface cool to touch
- Double glazed doors for inventory monitoring
- Adjustable shelving. 2 litre and 1 litre bottles and bags can be stored
- Special sensor plate for actual fluid temperature monitoring
- Capacity for up to 18 blankets or 60 x 1 litre bags of fluid
- Over-heat protection and temperature lock out
- Fan assisted convection heating
- Single cabinets can be converted to combination units
- Versatility. Cabinets can be supplied with 4 non-marking castors (fixed, swivel and lockable)
- Multi purpose installation. Wall mounted, freestanding or bench
260 Litre Fluid Warming Cabinets
The only safe and accurate method of determining and maintaining saline, irrigation, glycene, parenteral and IPD fluid temperature to the manufacturer's recommendations. Fluid warming cabinets are essential in Maternity, Recovery, Theatre, Specialist and Intensive Care units.
260 Litre Blanket Warming Cabinet
Reduce the risk of hypothermic reaction, post-operative discomfort and stress in patients. Blankets are gently heated to restore body temperature post surgery and to assist thermo-regulation. Blanket warming cabinets are recommended for Recovery, Maternity, General Ward, Specialist and Intensive Care Units.
260 Litre (x2) Combination Cabinets
Maximise the space available by combining blanket and fluid warming cabinets.
420 Litre Blanket Warming / Fluid Warming Cabinets
- Stainless steel construction with insulation cavity. Cool to touch exterior surface.
- Double glazed doors for inventory monitoring. A 16mm gap between panes provides insulation and safe external temperature.
- Adjustable shelving - 2 litre and 1 litre bottles and bags can be stored.
- Special sensor plate for actual fluid temperature monitoring.
- Capacity for up to 30 blankets or 90 x 1 litre bags of fluid.
- Over heat protection and temperature lock out.
- Fan assisted convection heating.
- Versatility - cabinets can be supplied with 4 non-marking castors (2 fixed, 2 swivel and lockable)
Malmet Instrument and Anaesthetic Apparatus Drying Cabinets
Malmet manufacture a range of drying cabinets for instruments including surgical equipment, ancillary equipment, respiratory tubing and face masks.
- Designed to dry surgical instruments, respiratory tubing, face masks
- Handles large loads with any combination of tubes, masks and parts
- Connects to standard hospital power outlets
- Compact design
- Double wall stainless steel construction
- Double glazed doors
- Dual over temperature cut-out and cabinet pre-set temperature of 70C
- Compliance to AS 2514 (Drying Cabinets for Medical Equipment) and AS 2774 (Drying Cabinets for Respiratory Equipment)
- Available also as "Pass Through" Cabinets